August 13, 2011

Topshop Sale Attack/ New In

I went on a very unscheduled rummage through the new summer sale at Topshop in Oxford Circus and came out with a few new gems. Three of the Four pieces that I picked up have been on my shopping list for a little while so I was delighted at finding them, all at once!

This little white thing has a low scooped cowl back to it which has little silver chains across the back of it. Since I found it in the sale most of the chains were damaged and it looks better without them so I'll be removing them before it gets packed in my suitcase and taken on holiday with me. And considering this dress was around the £100 mark and I got it for £30 how could I not snap it up?


I love this cute Snake print dress, I am however not too hot on the chain around the neck. I got this dress home and took it off straight away. It looks 100% better. The back has a large slit up it as it is done up by hook and eye at the back of the neck and the bottom is button up. It was £65 and again it was hidden in the sale racks waiting to be found, £30, YES PLEASE! This is also going on my holiday and I'll be wearing it with the shoes below.


Now I dont really go for open shoes, but for a while now I've been wanting to change that. It was just a matter of finding the right kind of shoes so I didn't feel so self conscious, despite the fact that I have quite nice feet. I had my eye on these while they were full price but it wasn't until I found them in the sale (one size 6 and one size 7 left) that I decided that I better try them on before someone else snapped up the size 6! I fell in Love and the rest they say is history. Also love how big the price drop is in the Toppers sale. Goodbye to another £30 well spent and hello to a gorgeous pair of shoes!! Yes, another pair, I've lost count now!!


Finally is this Canary yellow pleated wonder. I originally wanted it in red but when I found the red in the sale there was only 1 there and it was too small. So imagine my face when I saw the yellow one was in my size. It cost £10 and if that isn't a bargain then I don't know what is.

I can't wait to go on holiday either. The decisions for what to take are hard ones, but I have a couple of weeks yet. I just hope I can fit it all in without going overweight!!

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...