May 24, 2011

Alison Mosshart/ Girl Crush

I haven't been blogging long but I did wonder how long it would be before I made a post about one of my most favourite women ever: ALISON MOSSHART! The fantastic Lady behind The Kills and The Dead Weather!!

So here goes.....












The Picturs (and videos below) speak for themselves! Come to think about it honestly I dont think I would be blogging if it wasn't for this woman. One particular day looking for pictures of Miss Mosshart for a project, I stumbled upon a blog or two which spawned the love of blog reading and in turn creating my own blog!!



The Kills- Cheap and Cheerful


The Dead Weather-Treat Me Like Your Mother


The Dead Weather Die By The Drop
Enjoy

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes definitely hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...