May 25, 2011

Sweet Vintage/ Denver Broncos/ Harley Davidson/ Boston Red Sox

I am in Love with my new vintage t-shirt finds. Adding two to the collection of Harley Davidson tops that I already own. Both of which are really oversized and I will be customising.





This t-shirt is a vintage Boston Red sox t-shirt. It has Ortiz's name and number on the back and I fell in love with it when I saw it on ebay.




This has become one of my favourite t-shirts ever. It is a vintage NFL Denver Brocos T-shirt. I found it on the off chance while brousing through the mens vintage section in topman the other day. I saw Thunder the horse (their mascot/logo) in the bottom corner, and almost fell over backwards and shrieked a little when I saw it. Naturally I HAD to have it. It really makes me miss NFL Football season.







You can never have too many vintage t's!

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...