February 17, 2012

I'll Bring you Flowers....London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week started today and Topshop have launched Mary Katrantzou's third and new collaboration, the majority of which disappeared within moments and sold out online when it went live at midnight. Alongside that Topshop celebrated 10 years of NEWgen which was launched in 2002 as a platform for emerging British design talent. In recent years some of these designers have created small collections for Topshop, this has given those of us who have a great love of fashion but who's pockets might not go that deep a chance to own a designer piece.

Today I headed towards Oxford Circus to pick up one of these beauties!!!


However by the time I had arrived it was completely sold out. Gone! BYE BYE!! It upset me more than I thought it would have and got me down for quite some time. I found myself going on a mini rampage in search of one. But patience is a virtue and after keeping my eye open for hours, one popped up in front of me when I'd almost given up hope and stopped looking.






It came in it's own drawstring bag and I can't wait to wear it!! And I shall try and quit going on about Mary K for a while. Well until her new collection shows this week.

Enjoy Fashion Week lovelies.
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...