March 28, 2011

Shopping....Yep!/ Want!

I am trying, painfully I might add, not to do any shopping! Even resisting eBay. Hurts when you just get paid like I have. It really hurts. There are quite alot of things I want at the moment as well. Damn it! Included in the list, is a Fred Perry polo shirt. A white one. The strange thing about that being I have absolutely no idea why I want one, I just know that I do.

So here's the current shopping list...









From top;
  • Topshop Blue Imperial Lillies Dress £46
  • Topshop Floral Playsuit £46
  • Topshop Nude Embellished Strappy top £45
  • Topshop Yellow Chiffon Dress £40
  • Evil Twin at Urban Outfitters "Dirty Little Secret" Shorts £75
  • Evil Twin at Urban Outfitters "Lost Prophets" Sheer Oversized shirt £70
  • Ash at Urban Outfitters multi buckle wedges £175
  • Fred Perry White Shirt £52
Who Knew resisting shopping would be this hard??

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...