March 18, 2011

Australia Hit! /Summer Inspiration II

I thought I would share with you some photos that are inspiring me at the moment. I really want to do some travelling and I have been thinking for a while about Australia and the USA. Australia first though I think...


Its going to take a while to save up for those (especially with all the clothes and shoes I keep buying). But I am determined to get there. For now though, I'll leave you with some images that are making me want to go away again, or for the summer to hurry up and arrive at least!

Bondi Beach


 

 







So yes in short, I really want to go to Australia, for their summer of course. I might even go for a few months, but who knows. We shall see.

First five pictures found randomly of Austrailia, via google, Tumblr and weheartit, Australian flag shorts found via weheartit, next two photos random via tumblr. Next two photos from wildfox.com as part of the Dazed Collection and the last four photos are from on e of my favourite blogs ANNIIEEMAL.

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...